- an animal's foot having claws and pads.；a person's hand
- (of an animal) feel or scrape with a paw or hoof；(of a person) touch or handle clumsily or lasciviously
verb: paw, 3rd person present: paws, gerund or present participle: pawing, past tense: pawed, past participle: pawed
noun: paw, plural noun: paws
- 1. an animal's foot having claws and pads.
- ▪ a person's hand touch her with your filthy paws and I'll ram my fist into your face
- 1. (of an animal) feel or scrape with a paw or hoof the horse rose on its strong haunches, its forelegs pawing the air young dogs may paw at the floor and whine 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person) touch or handle clumsily or lasciviously some overweight, ugly Casanova had tried to paw her 同義詞