- 1. 和平 the two countries are at peace 兩國現在和平相處 to make peace 議和
- 2. 和平時期 a lasting peace 持久和平
- 3. 和約 a negotiated peace 談判達成的和約
- 4. 安靜; 寧靜 to leave sb. in peace 不打擾某人 to give sb. no peace 不斷地打擾某人
- 5. 和睦 to keep the peace in the family 保持家庭和睦 to make (one's) peace (with sb.) （與某人）和解
- 6. 治安 to keep the peace 維持治安
- 1. 呼籲裁軍的 a peace demonstration/march 和平示威／遊行
1. freedom from disturbance; tranquillity
2. mental or emotional calm
3. a state or period in which there is no war or a war has ended
4. a treaty agreeing peace between warring states
5. the state of being free from civil disorder
「1. freedom from disturbance; tranquillity」的反義字
「2. mental or emotional calm」的反義字
「3. a state or period in which there is no war or a war has ended」的反義字
「4. a treaty agreeing peace between warring states」的反義字
「5. the state of being free from civil disorder」的反義字
the PEACE of the world 世界和平 PEACE是甚麼意思 和平的意思 peace n. (名詞 noun) 1.和平;和約;和睦[S] We live in peace with our neighbors. 我們與鄰居和睦相處。 2.(社會)治安,秩序[the...
peace前面的介系詞是in沒錯. A world that plays games together may learn to live together (in) peace one day. 因為live是不及物動詞, 所以一定要加in. I told ...
Peace is more than importance everyone eagerly intend to share with. To the contrary...easy to own except otherwise all of us can be union together. Without peace, we are not worthyful to alive freely. Thus why we have to make peace with...