- free from disturbance; tranquil；not involving war or violence
- 1. free from disturbance; tranquil everything was so quiet and peaceful in the early morning 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not involving war or violence a soldier was shot and seriously wounded at an otherwise peaceful demonstration 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) inclined to avoid conflict; not aggressive Dad was a peaceful, law-abiding citizen
- free from disturbance; tranquil: his peaceful mood vanished
和妳在一起.我感覺很溫馨. peaceful 也可解釋為溫馨的.溫和的. 其實這句話的解釋.應該和它的前.後句.及本文的描述有關係. 樓上的回答也很好.
寧靜的夏天 A peaceful summer 天空中繁星點點 There are lots of stars in... you let me touch your warm face 寧靜的夏天 A peaceful summer 天空中繁星點點 There are lots of stars in...
Allene Celtic/Gaelic Attractive, Peaceful Amandeep Hindu light of peace Amina Muslim...