- free from disturbance; tranquil；not involving war or violence
- 1. free from disturbance; tranquil everything was so quiet and peaceful in the early morning 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not involving war or violence a soldier was shot and seriously wounded at an otherwise peaceful demonstration 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) inclined to avoid conflict; not aggressive Dad was a peaceful, law-abiding citizen
- free from disturbance; tranquil: his peaceful mood vanished
all was not peaceful and disharmony wasn't confined to the political area. 我認為此是正確的...not peaceful and disharmony" 在修飾 "all" 1字。 "all was not peaceful and disharmony"為1名詞子句，名詞或名詞子句之後加否定之be動詞，是正確之...
和妳在一起.我感覺很溫馨. peaceful 也可解釋為溫馨的.溫和的. 其實這句話的解釋.應該和它的前.後句.及本文的描述有關係. 樓上的回答也很好.
寧靜的夏天 A peaceful summer 天空中繁星點點 There are lots of stars in... you let me touch your warm face 寧靜的夏天 A peaceful summer 天空中繁星點點 There are lots of stars in...