- a round stone fruit with juicy yellow flesh and downy pinkish-yellow skin.；a pinkish-yellow colour like that of a peach
noun: peach, plural noun: peaches
- 1. a round stone fruit with juicy yellow flesh and downy pinkish-yellow skin.
- ▪ a pinkish-yellow colour like that of a peach the sky began to change from grey to peach a peach satin nightdress
- 2. the Chinese tree that bears peaches.
- 3. informal an exceptionally good or attractive person or thing what a peach of a shot! it was another peach of a day