- 1. 奇怪
- 2. 古怪
- 3. 怪異的事物 the peculiarities of the situation 該情況的種種怪異之處 it's just one of his peculiarities 這只是他的怪癖之一
- 4. 特性 each city has its own peculiarities 每座城市都有它自己的特點
1. a strange or unusual feature or habit
2. a characteristic that is distinctive of a particular person or place
3. the quality of being peculiar
...質化人口販運 qualify means to describe the character or the qualities or peculiarities of - or to prove capable or fit, while quantify means to express as a number...
... Greeks’ awareness of their own common identity and peculiarity as “Hellenes” (the Greeks’ name for themselves). 然而...
... and bellowing. The hordes forgave such peculiarities, as the victories were rapidly stacking up. As the crown...