- a strange or unusual feature or habit；a characteristic that is distinctive of a particular person or place
noun: peculiarity, plural noun: peculiarities
- 1. a strange or unusual feature or habit for all his peculiarities, she finds him quite endearing 同義詞
- ▪ a characteristic that is distinctive of a particular person or place his essays characterized decency as a British peculiarity 同義詞
- ▪ the quality of being peculiar the peculiarity of their upbringing 同義詞
- an odd or unusual feature or habit: for all his peculiarities, she finds his personality quite endearing
Oxford American Dictionary
...質化人口販運 qualify means to describe the character or the qualities or peculiarities of - or to prove capable or fit, while quantify means to express as a number...
... Greeks’ awareness of their own common identity and peculiarity as “Hellenes” (the Greeks’ name for themselves). 然而...
... and bellowing. The hordes forgave such peculiarities, as the victories were rapidly stacking up. As the crown...