- the record of descent of an animal, showing it to be pure-bred；a pure-bred animal.
- (of an animal) pure-bred
noun: pedigree, plural noun: pedigrees
- 1. the record of descent of an animal, showing it to be pure-bred they are looking for animals with pedigrees a spaniel of distinguished pedigree
- ▪ a pure-bred animal.
- 2. the recorded ancestry or lineage of a person or family with a pedigree equal to many of the gentry the debate about pedigree and family fortunes
- ▪ the history or provenance of a person or thing, especially as conferring distinction the scheme has a long pedigree
- ▪ a genealogical table my host showed me his family pedigree
- 1. British (of an animal) pure-bred pedigree cats
- the record of descent of an animal, showing it to be purebred: they are looking for animals with pedigrees a spaniel of distinguished pedigree
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
PEDIGREE: n.[C][U] 1. 家譜,系譜 2. 家世,血統,出身 3. 名門世系 a. 1. 純種...
...結構, 1. apply... to...的意思是"將某物應用在某物" apply [this same method of pedigree analysis and prediction] to [any genetic trait controlled by a single...
... healthy and seldom got sick. 惠: No no no. I think Pedigree is better. It's a nationally noted brand name, and...