- subject to some form of punishment；(in various sports) punish (a player or team) for a breach of the rules by awarding an advantage to the opposition.
verb: penalize, 3rd person present: penalizes, gerund or present participle: penalizing, past tense: penalized, past participle: penalized
- 1. subject to some form of punishment you'll be penalized if you tap the account before age 59 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (in various sports) punish (a player or team) for a breach of the rules by awarding an advantage to the opposition. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ put in an unfavorable position or at an unfair disadvantage if the bill is not amended, genuine claimants will be penalized 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ make or declare (an act or offense) legally punishable section twenty penalizes possession of a firearm when trespassing 同義詞 反義詞
- subject to a penalty or punishment: high-spending councils will be penalized
...the theme park will be able to generate additional income while guests will not be penalized. 首先,對遊樂公園客人有吸引力因高額停車費有退費機制,而非主題公園的使用者...
... will be fined for NT$1200 wo NT$2400 and penalized for one demerit point. (B) Speeding offences are liable...
...exam, and the teacher said that the students who do not pass will be penalized/punished. Amy was very scared because she did...