- 1. 處罰 the death penalty 死刑 a penalty for sth. 對某事的處罰
- 2. 罰款
- 3. 不利結果 I had to pay the penalty for my wrong decisions 我作了錯誤的決定，只好自食其果 loss of privacy is a penalty of fame 失去隱私是成名帶來的弊端
- 4. 處罰; 點球 to score (from) a penalty 罰點球得分 there's a ten-point penalty for a wrong answer 回答錯誤扣10分
1. a punishment imposed for breaking a law, rule, or contract
2. a disadvantage suffered as the result of an action or situation
「1. a punishment imposed for breaking a law, rule, or contract」的反義字
「2. a disadvantage suffered as the result of an action or situation」的反義字
...match with what you say in the main body. First you agreed to abolish death penalty then in the conclusion you also agreed that it will help to protect good ...
...side this one time just for the sake of helping you out!!) 1.Death Penalty is a cruel punishment, Nobody has the rigth to decide who ...
...have pity on a murderer, and I agree that he should pay for it. But death penalty is not a proper means of punishmentl, I believe. 其實, paraphrase...