- awaiting decision or settlement；about to happen; imminent
- until (something) happens or takes place
- 1. awaiting decision or settlement nine cases were still pending 同義詞
- ▪ about to happen; imminent with a presidential election pending, it would be wrong to force the changes through now the pending disaster 同義詞
- 1. until (something) happens or takes place they were released on bail pending an appeal 同義詞
- a tray in an office for paperwork awaiting attention.
- awaiting decision or settlement: nine cases were still pending
- until (something) happens: they were released on bail pending an appeal