- succeed in forcing a way into or through (a thing)；(of a man) insert the penis into the vagina or anus of (a sexual partner).
verb: penetrate, 3rd person present: penetrates, gerund or present participle: penetrating, past tense: penetrated, past participle: penetrated
- 1. succeed in forcing a way into or through (a thing) the shrapnel had penetrated his head and chest tunnels that penetrate deep into the earth's core 同義詞
- ▪ (of a man) insert the penis into the vagina or anus of (a sexual partner).
- ▪ infiltrate (an enemy group or rival organization) in order to spy on it they feared that their council had been penetrated by informers 同義詞
- ▪ (of a company) begin to sell its products in (a particular market or area) Honda has succeeded in penetrating Western motorcycle markets
- ▪ succeed in understanding or gaining insight into (something complex or mysterious) a magician who seemed to have penetrated the mysteries of nature 同義詞
- ▪ be fully understood or realized by someone as his words penetrated, she saw a mental picture of him with Dawn 同義詞
- go into or through (something), especially with force or effort: the shrapnel had penetrated his head tunnels that penetrate deep into the earth's core
...young student who, thought gifted with a penetrating intelligence, is drastically inclined to...種)天份。("gift" 是天份，這裡動詞化)a penetrating intelligence 具有洞察力的智慧。("penetrate"...
Penetrates PDM to establish an information bank, by effective management enterprise interior correlation...
Does anyone know what kind of memberane can let Oxygene to penetrate but not water vapor and Carbone Dioxide to penetrate? 有哪一位知道...