過去式：penetrated 過去分詞：penetrated 現在分詞：penetrating
- 1. 穿過；刺入；透過 The knife penetrated his chest. 刀子穿過他的胸腔。
- 2. 看透；識破 She had a wig on, but we soon penetrated her disguise. 她戴了一頂假髮，但是我們很快就識穿了她的偽裝。 Not many people managed to penetrate my disguise. 沒有幾個人識破我的偽裝。
- 3. 彌漫於；擴散於；滲透入 The aroma of fresh bread penetrated the whole house. 滿屋子散發著新鮮麵包的香味。
- 4. （感情等）深入於，打動[H][（+with）] The whole country is penetrated with fear. 全國一片恐懼。
- 5. 了解；洞察[+wh-] I could not penetrate the mystery. 我不能洞察這個祕密。
- 6. （情報人員的）滲透 The organization was penetrated and the survivors fled. 該組織遭到滲透，倖存者已逃逸了。
- 1. 穿入；刺入；透過[（+into/through）] The rain had penetrated through his clothes. 雨水濕透了他的衣服。
- 2. 看透；識破 He strained his eyes to penetrate beyond the thick cloud of dust. 他竭力想透過塵埃看清那邊的東西。
- 3. 彌漫；擴散；滲透[（+into）] The mist penetrated into the room. 霧氣滲進了室內。
- 4. （感情等）深入人心，打動人心 Women's lib has not really penetrated here. 婦女解放運動在這裡並未真正深入人心。
- 5. 【口】被了解 The new idea didn't penetrate. 那個新概念沒有被弄懂。
...young student who, thought gifted with a penetrating intelligence, is drastically inclined to...種)天份。("gift" 是天份，這裡動詞化)a penetrating intelligence 具有洞察力的智慧。("penetrate"...
Penetrates PDM to establish an information bank, by effective management enterprise interior correlation...
Does anyone know what kind of memberane can let Oxygene to penetrate but not water vapor and Carbone Dioxide to penetrate? 有哪一位知道...