- able to make a way through or into something；(of a voice or sound) clearly heard through or above other sounds
- 1. able to make a way through or into something the problem of penetrating damp the penetrating scents of pine and eucalyptus 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a voice or sound) clearly heard through or above other sounds a single penetrating whistle 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's eyes or expression) reflecting an apparent ability to see into the mind of the person being looked at; piercingly intense attempting to avoid her penetrating gaze 同義詞
- ▪ having or showing clear insight the students asked some penetrating questions 同義詞 反義詞
- succeed in forcing a way into or through (a thing): the shrapnel had penetrated his head and chest tunnels that penetrate deep into the earth's core
Oxford American Dictionary
- go into or through (something), especially with force or effort: the shrapnel had penetrated his head tunnels that penetrate deep into the earth's core
- able to make a way through or into something: the problem of penetrating damp
...young student who, thought gifted with a penetrating intelligence, is drastically inclined to...種)天份。("gift" 是天份，這裡動詞化)a penetrating intelligence 具有洞察力的智慧。("penetrate"...
Penetrates PDM to establish an information bank, by effective management enterprise interior correlation...
Does anyone know what kind of memberane can let Oxygene to penetrate but not water vapor and Carbone Dioxide to penetrate? 有哪一位知道...