過去式：perceived 過去分詞：perceived 現在分詞：perceiving
- 1. 察覺 he perceived a change in her attitude 他注意到她的態度發生了改變
- 2. 把…看作 to perceive sth./sb. as sth. 把某事／某人看作某情況 it was meant to be a joke, but she perceived it as a threat 這本來是說著玩的，但她認為是威脅
1. become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand
2. become aware of (something) by the use of one of the senses, especially that of sight
3. interpret or regard (someone or something) in a particular way
perceive value for money. =個人的金錢價值觀 perceive value= Customer's opinion of a product'...這裡就是指錢)是否能滿足個人的需要及要求. 註: perceive= 1.to become aware of directly through any of the senses...
版主您好～～ 您問道：「Perceived Leader Support的正確翻法，請問... Environment for Creativity: Perceived Leader Support 這邊Perceived...
perceived是perceive(察覺)的過去分詞,這邊當形容詞來形容"strength" perceived strength可以翻成: 被察覺的長處 也就是大家都知道McCain的強項,就是外交政策