過去式：performed 過去分詞：performed 現在分詞：performing
- 1. 做 to perform an operation 施行手術 to perform an important role 發揮重要作用
- 2. 表演 the violinist performed a solo 小提琴手演奏了一首獨奏曲 she performed the part of the queen 她扮演了女王的角色
- 3. 主持
- 1. 表演 to perform live 現場演出 to perform on the violin 演奏小提琴
- 2. 表現 the students performed better in their exams than last year 學生們考得比去年好
- 3. 運行 how is the machine performing? 機器的性能如何？
- 4. 業績良好 the economy has been performing rather sluggishly 經濟一直都很蕭條
1. carry out, accomplish, or fulfil (an action, task, or function)
2. work, function, or do something well or to a specified standard
3. present (a form of entertainment) to an audience
4. entertain an audience, typically by acting, singing, or dancing on stage
「1. carry out, accomplish, or fulfil (an action, task, or function)」的反義字
perform這單字!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perform verb ( DO )[T] to do an action or piece of work Computers can perform a variety of tasks. The operation will be performed...2. 演出,表演,演奏 The students will perform an opera next Friday. 這些學生下星期五將演出...
... going to play the lead role in the movie. 答案給been，請問我把performs放這裡，還是該用performing這題算不算對? 解答： 1. 題目的 Sb...
...的個性。 2006-10-16 01:46:12 補充： 再看了一次內容, How do I perform? 翻作 "我如何執行工作?" 似乎比較符合內容.