- carry out, accomplish, or fulfil (an action, task, or function)；work, function, or do something well or to a specified standard
verb: perform, 3rd person present: performs, gerund or present participle: performing, past tense: performed, past participle: performed
- 1. carry out, accomplish, or fulfil (an action, task, or function) I have my duties to perform 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ work, function, or do something well or to a specified standard the car performs well at low speeds our £120 million investment in the company is not performing at present 同義詞
- ▪ informal have successful or satisfactory sex with someone when I go to bed with any other woman I am quite unable to perform
- 2. present (a form of entertainment) to an audience the play has already been performed in Britain 同義詞
- ▪ entertain an audience, typically by acting, singing, or dancing on stage the band will be performing live in Hyde Park 同義詞
- carry out, accomplish, or fulfill (an action, task, or function): I have my duties to perform
Oxford American Dictionary
perform這單字!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perform verb ( DO )[T] to do an action or piece of work Computers can perform a variety of tasks. The operation will be performed...2. 演出,表演,演奏 The students will perform an opera next Friday. 這些學生下星期五將演出...
... going to play the lead role in the movie. 答案給been，請問我把performs放這裡，還是該用performing這題算不算對? 解答： 1. 題目的 Sb...
...的個性。 2006-10-16 01:46:12 補充： 再看了一次內容, How do I perform? 翻作 "我如何執行工作?" 似乎比較符合內容.