- an act of presenting a play, concert, or other form of entertainment；an act of performing a dramatic role, song, or piece of music
noun: performance, plural noun: performances
- 1. an act of presenting a play, concert, or other form of entertainment 同義詞
- ▪ an act of performing a dramatic role, song, or piece of music Bailey gives a sound performance as the doctor 同義詞
- ▪ British informal a display of exaggerated behaviour or a process involving a great deal of unnecessary time and effort; a fuss he stopped to fasten his shoelace and seemed to be making quite a performance of it 同義詞
- 2. the action or process of performing a task or function the continual performance of a single task reduces a man to the level of a machine 同義詞
- ▪ a task or operation seen in terms of how successfully it is performed pay increases are now being linked more closely to performance it was a tremendous all-round performance by Wigan
- ▪ the capabilities of a machine, product, or vehicle the hardware is put through tests which assess the performance of the processor a performance car 同義詞
- ▪ the extent to which an investment is profitable, especially in relation to other investments unit-trust performance
- ▪ an individual's use of a language, i.e. what a speaker actually says, including hesitations, false starts, and errors.
Performance, presentation, show都是演出的意思，沒有任何的差異。 但通常performance這個字多是在成果的展現或是工作的績效。 Your work performance is good. ==>你的工作績效很好！ Presentation大多是"...
...have stated after this title, all it says is difference kind of performance coming together to "knits". Therefore, I would...
Performance有處理的意思 Intervention是協調 Need需要 中文要倒裝...