- used to express uncertainty or possibility；used when one does not wish to be too definite or assertive in the expression of an opinion
- 1. used to express uncertainty or possibility perhaps I should have been frank with him
- ▪ used when one does not wish to be too definite or assertive in the expression of an opinion perhaps not surprisingly, he was cautious about committing himself
- ▪ used when making a polite request, offer, or suggestion would you perhaps consent to act as our guide?
- used to express uncertainty or possibility: perhaps I should have been frank with him
perhaps adv.〈副詞〉 1.大概。或許。可能 ﹝大部分放在句子的開頭﹞ n.〈名詞〉 1.設定。猜想；未定之事 maybe adv.〈副詞〉 1.大概。或許。可能 【跟perhaps比起來很像。但是maybe沒辦法作名詞用】 may v.aux.〈助動詞〉 1.〈表示...
...確定某件事情一定會發生、或一定是真實的、或是一個正確的數字貨數量 perhaps - 定義(1) possibly 可能 (這個單字是較著重在表達可能性上面) ，這時...
Perhaps she's next door because she needs to borrow some books from ...