- the continuous line forming the boundary of a closed geometric figure；the outermost parts or boundary of an area or object
noun: perimeter, plural noun: perimeters
- 1. the continuous line forming the boundary of a closed geometric figure the perimeter of a rectangle 同義詞
- ▪ the outermost parts or boundary of an area or object the perimeter of the garden my presence on the perimeter of his life 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a defended boundary of a military position or base.
- ▪ an area away from the basket, beyond the reach of the defensive team he was very patient in working the ball around the perimeter
- 2. an instrument for measuring the extent and characteristics of a person's field of vision.
- the continuous line forming the boundary of a closed geometrical figure: the perimeter of a rectangle
perimeter:-put the "perimeter" shot, the outer boundary of a closed basketball court.
...4x 4x = 4x 3. x-0.04(x-10)=96.4 x-0.04x+0.4=96.4 0.96x=96 x=100 4. the perimeter of a rectangle is 84 meters. if the width is 16 meters...
Arm circumference 2010-09-21 11:30:16 補充： 也可以用1. the perimeter of the arm 2. a circuit length of the arm 來表示 臂圍 circumference 周長 perimeter [數] 周長 circuit 一圈