- a magazine or newspaper published at regular intervals.
- occurring or appearing at intervals; occasional；(of a magazine or newspaper) published at regular intervals
noun: periodical, plural noun: periodicals
- 1. a magazine or newspaper published at regular intervals.
- 1. occurring or appearing at intervals; occasional she took periodical gulps of her tea
- ▪ (of a magazine or newspaper) published at regular intervals a periodical newsletter
periodicals和journal都翻成期刊，periodicals的範圍較廣，任何定期出版（甚至不定期出版）的普通刊物都可以稱為期刊。 例如： We also publish corporate periodicals to publicize our corporate culture while promoting our corporate image...
(期刊)第一期 (periodical) issue No. 1 或 volume 1 或 edition 1 (期刊)第二期 (periodical) issue No...期刊)前期 (periodical) previous issue (期刊)上期 (periodical) last issue (期刊)當期 (periodical) current issue (期刊)下期 (periodical) next issue 一期(稻作) first season (rice...
He wins the first place in the periodical test. He wins the first place on the periodical test. 若是問介系詞...