- relating to or situated on the edge or periphery of something；of secondary or minor importance; marginal
- a peripheral device
noun: peripheral, plural noun: peripherals
- 1. relating to or situated on the edge or periphery of something the peripheral areas of Europe 同義詞
- ▪ of secondary or minor importance; marginal she will see their problems as peripheral to her own 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a device) able to be attached to and used with a computer, although not an integral part of it.
- ▪ near the surface of the body, with special reference to the circulation and nervous system lymphocytes from peripheral blood
- 1. a peripheral device printers and other peripherals