- another term for perk；a thing regarded as a special right or privilege enjoyed as a result of one's position
noun: perquisite, plural noun: perquisites
- 1. formal another term for perk
- ▪ formal a thing regarded as a special right or privilege enjoyed as a result of one's position the wife of a president has all the perquisites of stardom
- ▪ formal a thing that has served its primary use and is then given to a subordinate or employee as a customary right.
- a benefit which one enjoys or is entitled to on account of one's job or position: the wife of a president has all the perquisites of stardom
是否為 perquisite 額外補貼.
根據你的戰略目標, 設計或整理以下各個管理性報酬組合的要素 (基本薪資, 短期激勵, 長期激勵, 和利益還有薪水外的津貼), 然後平均分配並將它們集中在一個可以鼓勵管理性的行為和表現的策畫. 每個要素應該要可以幫助一個管理者把注意力放在那些達到公司戰略性的目標一定要有的行為.
Online sale This year salary is not raised when jobs are not easy to find. Many people sell their own things to get extra money on internet. If you like to be a boss to sell your own commodities, let me tell you...