- the fact of continuing in an opinion or course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition；the continued or prolonged existence of something
- 1. the fact of continuing in an opinion or course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition:
Cardiff's persistence was rewarded with a try
- 2. the continued or prolonged existence of something:
the persistence of huge environmental problems
- n.firm or obstinate continuance in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition:
- companies must have patience and persistence, but the rewards are there
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
指的是一個人的堅持 dogged persistence 是指像狗狗一樣的傻勁 (不難想像狗狗挖地尋找骨頭的傻勁)
我的建議是用persistence 例句： His persistence was finally rewarded when the insurance company...賠償損失，他的堅持不懈終於得到了回報。 It was her sheer persistence that wore them down in the end. 最終把他們拖垮的純粹是她的不屈不撓...
...勿施於人」 字面上的意思是，不要對別人做你不喜歡別人對你做的事 2. Persistence is the key to Victory 「堅持是邁向成功(勝利)的關鍵」 key...