- a person (often used to express their significance, importance, or elevated status)；a character in a play or other work
noun: personage, plural noun: personages
- 1. a person (often used to express their significance, importance, or elevated status):
it was no less a personage than the bishop
- 2. a character in a play or other work:
the key explains who all the personages in the paintings are
- n.a person (used to express importance or elevated status):
- it was no less a personage than the bishop
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...: 這是我幫你翻譯的: Public personages are easy to be watched attentively and to...want to see something bad happens to those public personages, and also their improper behaviors could...
... that are overstated , stress personages' personality, express the appraisal on personages...facial make up is that the color taking personages' feature , personality ,etc. while playing as type of...
... attention to the recreation activity more and more, love personages of the dog to be more and more too, but will look after few...overcome, the article that may love a heavy good news , dog of personage, change an angle said, once this goods research...