- (of a girl or young woman) attractively lively or cheeky；(of a young person or their speech or behavior) impudent
- 1. (of a girl or young woman) attractively lively or cheeky:
a pert Belgian actress
- 2. (of a young person or their speech or behavior) impudent:
no need to be pert, miss
- 3. another term for peart
- 4. (of a bodily feature or garment) attractive because neat and jaunty:
she had a pert nose and deep blue eyes
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...different from Peter"s Peter"s shoes___________as____. Perter's shoes are not the same as mine. 2.I saw...
...咪咪！ 另外提供一些相關的形容詞，你都可以套在bosom前面： bare/naked 裸露的 pert 小而尖挺的 firm/pointed 尖挺的 big/full/heavy 豐滿的 little/small 小巧玲瓏...
...m. Peter saw the sign at 4:20 p.m.(以「...after...」合併為一句) Perter found the bus stop after he saw the sign. After Peter...