- relating to the body as opposed to the mind；involving bodily contact or activity
- a medical examination to determine a person's bodily fitness.
- 1. relating to the body as opposed to the mind a whole range of physical and mental challenges 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ involving bodily contact or activity verbal or physical abuse football and other physical games 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. relating to things perceived through the senses as opposed to the mind; tangible or concrete pleasant physical environments physical assets such as houses or cars 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. relating to physics or the operation of natural forces generally physical laws
- 1. a medical examination to determine a person's bodily fitness.