- relating to the body as opposed to the mind；involving bodily contact or activity
- a medical examination to determine a person's bodily fitness.
- 1. relating to the body as opposed to the mind a whole range of physical and mental challenges 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ involving bodily contact or activity verbal or physical abuse football and other physical games 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. relating to things perceived through the senses as opposed to the mind; tangible or concrete pleasant physical environments physical assets such as houses or cars 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. relating to physics or the operation of natural forces generally physical laws
- 1. a medical examination to determine a person's bodily fitness.
1. [The building was created as a physical representation of democracy. It would be a physical version of America '...
1.Describe the difference between a physical change and a chemical change.(請描述物理變化和化學變化之間...the following everyday activities are physical changes, and which are chemical changes...
電子/PC與週邊 physical address: The actual, machine address of an item or device. 實體位址 physical address。 對應到某硬體記憶位置的位址。在支援虛擬記憶體的處理器中，程式會參照虛擬位址，然後再由記憶體管理硬體映射到實體位址上。