- 挑選; 選擇；採摘
- 鶴嘴鋤; 尖嘴鎬；選擇
過去式：picked 過去分詞：picked 現在分詞：picking
- 1. 挑選; 選擇 have you picked a name for the baby yet? 你給寶寶取名了嗎？ to be picked for the Olympic Games 入選參加奧運會
- 2. 採摘 we picked apples from or off the trees 我們從樹上摘蘋果
- 3. 拿起 to pick a book off the shelf 從書架上取下書 I picked all the cherries off the top of the cake 我揀走了蛋糕頂上所有的櫻桃
- 4. 剔 to pick one's teeth/nose 剔牙／挖鼻孔 don't pick your spot/scab 不要摳粉刺／結痂
- 5. 撬開
- 1. 挑選 to pick and choose 精挑細選
- 2. 戳 the hens were picking about 母雞到處啄食 don't pick! 別摳！
- 1. 鶴嘴鋤; 尖嘴鎬
- 2. 選擇 to take one's pick 進行挑選 to have one's pick of sth. 有某事物的選擇權
- 3. 精英; 精品 the pick of sth. 某事物中的極品
1. detach and remove (a flower, fruit, or vegetable) from where it is growing
2. choose (someone or something) from a number of alternatives
3. eat food in small amounts or without much appetite
4. pluck the strings of (a guitar or banjo)
5. an act or the right of selecting something from a number of alternatives
6. the person or thing perceived as the best in a group
「1. choose (someone or something) from a number of alternatives」的反義字
pick up a few things 意思很多，重點在 pick up。 pick up 基本意思是「撿起來」，也有「挑撿...樣東西。 （「挑」can use 的幾樣東西） They pick up a few things they can use. 他們挑了幾樣用...
...女朋友表明 只要是你打的電話就不接 Don't pick up 是指不要接這個電話 Don't pick up the...kid now. 我現在要去接小孩 Don't forget to pick me up at the airport. 不要忘了去機場接我 (3) 接...
pick up sth 1. collect sth from a place 2.buy sth from a shop 從你的例句應該兩者都可用 e.g. She asked me to pick up her clothes to the hospital.>>把..拿來 e.g. She...