pick someone/something out
- distinguish someone or something from a group；(of a light) illuminate an object by shining directly on it
- 1. distinguish someone or something from a group
- 2. (of a light) illuminate an object by shining directly on it
- 3. highlight or accentuate something from its surroundings by painting or fashioning it in a contrasting colour or medium
- 4. play a tune on a musical instrument slowly or with difficulty
- distinguish someone or something among a group of people or things
Oxford American Dictionary
1.pick out 1. 挑選出 She was picked...中挑選出她來做那份工作。 He picked out the ripest peach. 他把熟得最透...他已經給自己惹的麻煩。 用法︰ point out 表示指出, 提出, 後面可以接具體的人...
PICK OUT 1. pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives, as...discern from one's surroundings, as in They managed to pick out their mother from the crowd. 3. Identify the notes of a tune...
... 顯得結構不夠緊密第二句 picked it out of the sea也可以是 picked out it fromthe seae.g. Let me pickout some good ones for you. 讓我...