pick something up
- collect something that has been left elsewhere；pay the bill for something, especially when others have contributed to the expense
- 1. collect something that has been left elsewhere
- 2. pay the bill for something, especially when others have contributed to the expense
- 3. tidy a room or building
- 4. obtain, acquire, or learn something, especially without formal arrangements or instruction
- 5. catch an illness or infection
- 6. detect or receive a signal or sound, especially by means of electronic apparatus
- 7. become aware of or sensitive to something
- 8. find and take a particular road or route
- 9. resume something
- 10. refer to or develop a point or topic mentioned earlier
- 11. (of an object or color) attractively accentuate the color of something else by being of a similar shade
- collect something that has been left elsewhere
pick up sth 1. collect sth from a place 2.buy sth from a shop 從你的例句應該兩者都可用 e.g. She asked me to pick up her clothes to the hospital.>>把..拿來 e.g. She ...
pick up應該是撿到的意思吧？或者是順道載送某人，如：Could you pick me up?我想。。。如果要用pick，你應該是指pick out吧？pick out才有挑選的意思，如：Let me pick out something good for you.
...動詞 have 的用法: have someone do something 叫某人做某事, 後面用原型動詞 have something done 使某事"被"做, 後面接過去分詞 這句裡的 have their suitcases picked up at hotel suitcases不會自己從hotel跑出來, 而是"被"取走的, 所以...