- IPA[ˌpik(t)SHər ˈpōs(t)ˌkärd]
- a postcard with a picture on one side.
- prettily picturesque, like the scenes typically shown on postcards
noun: picture postcard, plural noun: picture postcards
- 1. a postcard with a picture on one side.
- 1. prettily picturesque, like the scenes typically shown on postcards a picture-postcard thatched cottage
...補充： scene: Thick snow had turned the scene outside into a picture postcard. 泛指一般的景色。 scenery: The scenery of the Rockies is beautiful...
...the postcard is 清境農場 既然是寫在圖片下方, 就無需寫"the postcard"了. The picture shows a view at Qingjing Farm. 或者只寫: A view...
...special because it is in the shape of Taiwan itself. The picture on the postcard is Taipei 101, the tallest building in Taiwan...