- the quality of being religious or reverent；a belief or point of view that is accepted with unthinking conventional reverence
noun: piety, plural noun: pieties
- 1. the quality of being religious or reverent:
acts of piety and charity
- 2. a belief or point of view that is accepted with unthinking conventional reverence:
the accepted pieties of our time
- n.the quality of being religious or reverent:
- acts of piety and charity
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
filial piety 就我所知，piety是英文裏最接近孝順的字了。 Merriam-Webster... (as to parents) b : dutifulness in religion 2.an act inspired by piety 3.a conventional belief or standard Oxford Advanced Learner...
My precondition is the honesty and filial piety. The first conditions of mine...more tender in personality. But can't too in filial piety, will follow like sheep because of this. But I think...
1 Acerbity 2 Filial piety 3 Opportunity Chance 4 Be naughty 5...