- a person who journeys to a sacred place for religious reasons.；a person travelling to a place of particular personal interest
- travel or wander like a pilgrim
noun: pilgrim, plural noun: pilgrims
- 1. a person who journeys to a sacred place for religious reasons.
- ▪ a person travelling to a place of particular personal interest thousands of pilgrims converged in Memphis for the 16th anniversary of Presley's death
- ▪ literary a person regarded as journeying through life we should recognize our status as mere pilgrims in this world
- 2. a member of the Pilgrim Fathers.
- 1. archaic travel or wander like a pilgrim he pilgrimed to his old sporting places
=Pilgrim= 1. He went to Tibet as a pilgrim 2. I am a pilgrim for your love 3. Holy land is a special place for pilgrims 4. Most pilgrims are convinced 5. The pilgrims...
...difficult time. These settlers called Pilgrims, arrived in the new world in December...寒冷的冬天裡。 Without his help, the Pilgrims would not have survived. Squanto ...
Pilgrim 朝聖者A Magus (單數) 【聖經】〔the (three) Magi 複數...