- a thin piece of metal with a sharp point at one end and a round head at the other, used for fastening pieces of cloth, paper, etc.；a small brooch or badge
- attach or fasten with a pin or pins；hold (someone) firmly in a specified position so they are unable to move
noun: pin, plural noun: pins
verb: pin, 3rd person present: pins, gerund or present participle: pinning, past tense: pinned, past participle: pinned
- 1. a thin piece of metal with a sharp point at one end and a round head at the other, used for fastening pieces of cloth, paper, etc. 同義詞
- ▪ a small brooch or badge a gold and diamond lapel pin 同義詞
- ▪ a steel rod used to join the ends of fractured bones while they heal.
- ▪ a metal peg that holds down the activating lever of a hand grenade, preventing its explosion.
- ▪ a hairpin.
- ▪ a peg round which one string of a musical instrument is fastened.
- 2. a metal projection from a plug or an integrated circuit which makes an electrical connection with a socket or another part of a circuit a three-pin plug
- 3. a stick with a flag placed in a hole to mark its position.
- 4. a skittle in bowling.
- 5. informal a person's legs she was very nimble on her pins
- 6. an attack on a piece or pawn which is thereby pinned.
- 7. British historical a half-firkin cask for beer.
- 1. attach or fasten with a pin or pins he pinned the badge on to his lapel her hair was pinned back 同義詞
- 2. hold (someone) firmly in a specified position so they are unable to move she was standing pinned against the door Richards pinned him down until the police arrived 同義詞
- 3. hinder or prevent (a piece or pawn) from moving because of the danger to a more valuable piece standing behind it along the line of an attack the black rook on e4 is pinned
一．大寫 ＰＩＮ 時作： Ｐｅｒｓｏｎａｌ Ｉｄｅｎｔｉｆｉｃａｔｉｏｎ...
1. If you try to pin something down, you try to discover exactly what, where or when it is. 找出什麼...位置。 I can only pin it down to between 1936-1950。將範圍縮至1936-1950。 2.pin someone down, you force them to make a decision or to tell youwhat their...
這是妳在國外的朋友寫給你的信，然後你要翻譯對吧? @@ 嗨，Sammi!希望你有好一點了，你準備要工作了嗎？我這邊現在是凌晨4點30分，但是我睡不著，還能聽到外面風吹的聲音，超冷的。已經下了整天的雪了，一直到現在已經14個小時了。我想最後雪停的時候，大概會有15英吋...