- 瘟疫; 鼠疫；災禍
過去式：plagued 過去分詞：plagued 現在分詞：plaguing
- 1. 瘟疫; 鼠疫 a plague of typhoid/cholera 傷寒／霍亂瘟疫 a plague epidemic/bacterium/vaccine 瘟疫流行／病菌／疫苗
- 2. 災禍 a plague of locusts/rats/muggers 蝗災／鼠害／搶劫禍患
- 3. 討厭的人; 令人煩惱的事物 the noise is a constant plague to the residents 噪音一直煩擾著居民 that dog is a real plague! 那隻狗實在討厭！
- 1. 困擾 to be plagued with or by sth. 為某事物所困擾 the computer is plagued with or by technical faults 這臺計算機頻頻出現技術故障
- 2. 糾纏 to plague sb. with questions/complaints 不斷提問題／發牢騷煩擾某人 to plague sb. for sth. 纏著某人要求某事物
1. any contagious disease that spreads rapidly and kills many people
2. an unusually large number of insects or animals infesting a place and causing damage
3. a thing causing trouble or irritation
... more details, please see:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague (general info and instory)http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency...
... don't know _______with such ill luck. 版主, 是誰告訴您答案是why we have plagued的? 我向您保證, 答案是why we have been plagued才對, 因為plague...
... a day after the government declared a state of emergency amid massive violence-plagued protests in Bangkok. 這裡 violence-plagued protests...