- 1. 制訂計畫
- 2. 城市規劃，土地規劃
- 3. plan的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- What's your plan for the weekend? 你週末有什麼計畫？
- She asked about the journey he had planned. 她問起他所籌劃的旅行。
They are planning a new campaign against corruption. 他們正在策劃一個新的反貪汙運動。
- They plan on coming at Christmas. 他們計畫耶誕節來。
- n.計劃; 規劃
- a plan to do sth. 做某事的計劃
a five-year plan 五年計劃
- npl.打算; 安排
- to have plans for sb. 為某人作出安排
to have plans to do sth. 計劃做某事
- vt.計劃; 謀劃; 部署; 規劃
- to plan to do sth. 打算做某事
to do sth. as planned 按計劃做某事
- to plan for the future/one's retirement 籌劃未來／退休生活
I didn't plan for this to happen 我沒有料到會發生這樣的事
... of how to effectively respond to those conditions? (A)Planning (B)Forecasting (C)Future analysis (D...
...people try their luck at game booths, often spending more than planned in an attempt to win a big prize.有些人會在遊戲攤位試手氣，由於一心想抱回大獎...
... _______school in Taiwan.) Write out the courses that you plan on taking at the school. (Upon stuying in ___(name of school you are...