- a raised level surface on which people or things can stand；a raised floor or stage used by public speakers or performers so that they can be seen by their audience
noun: platform, plural noun: platforms
- 1. a raised level surface on which people or things can stand:
there are viewing platforms where visitors may gape at the chasm
- 2. a raised floor or stage used by public speakers or performers so that they can be seen by their audience:
earning her living on the concert platform
- 3. a raised structure along the side of a railroad track where passengers get on and off trains at a station:
he walked along Platform 2
- 4. a raised structure standing in the sea from which oil or gas wells can be drilled or regulated:
- 5. a raised structure or orbiting satellite from which rockets or missiles may be launched:
the launch platform
orbiting weapons platforms
- 6. a standard for the hardware of a computer system, determining what kinds of software it can run.
- 7. the declared policy of a political party or group:
seeking election on a platform of low taxes
- 8. an opportunity to voice one's views or initiate action:
the forum will provide a platform for discussion of communication issues
- 9. a shoe with very thick soles:
a pair of chunky platforms
yellow platform shoes
platform shoes 是厚底鞋canvas platform shoes 厚底帆布鞋, 如下圖: 圖片參考...gif Rocket Dog Black Canvas Hot Dog Platform Sneakers...thick as a brick...super comfy and super cool... canvas shoes...
Engineous 的重要產品→iSIGHT, 提供強制企業好處對我們的客戶幾年來, 和選擇平臺為處理綜合化和設計優化。Engineous 的iSIGHT 軟體集成和處理電腦軟體必需執行基於模仿的設計過程, 包括商業CAD/CAE 軟體, 內部被開發的節目, 和...
see what platform the next train to Manchester goes form 查查看下一班前往曼徹斯特的列車在哪個月台發車