- fond of games and amusement; light-hearted；intended for one's own or others' amusement rather than seriously
- 1. fond of games and amusement; light-hearted:
a playful tomboy who loves to dress up
- 2. intended for one's own or others' amusement rather than seriously:
he gave me a playful punch on the arm
- 3. giving or expressing pleasure and amusement:
the ballet accents the playful use of movement
- adj.fond of games and amusement; lighthearted:
- a playful tomboy who loves to dress up
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
正確說法 There is a playful child who could not sleep at night. 英文句子一定要先introduce...看情景不一定適當 2011-02-07 08:38:54 補充： A playful child, could not sleep at night. 一個愛玩的小朋友，晚上睡不著覺...
...憤世嫉俗, 悲觀的, 挖苦的 2) ambivalent 有矛盾情緒的 3) indignant 憤怒的 4) playful 開玩笑的, 輕鬆的 5) critical 批評的, 關鍵性的, 危急的 6) cheerful 使人感到...
...elephant is large , and an ant is small. 2.A monkey is playful , but an owl is wise. →A monkey is playful , and an owl ...