- a theatre；a toy house for children to play in.
noun: playhouse, plural noun: playhouses
- 1. a theatre the Oxford Playhouse
- 2. a toy house for children to play in.
- a theater: the Oxford Playhouse
Oxford American Dictionary
1. 就是你所說的青年劇場,一般大學戲劇社團或小型劇場吧!台北有青少年運動中心,不過有點是運動休閒方面的 2.pretend這裡是指扮演角色
...it is a toygun. It was a box. Now it is a playhouse. It was a cup. Now it is a plant pot. It ...
.../WE-Jetbike.HTMHave you ever run a business from a playhouse? My friends and I have. It is a bike shop. ...