- a friend with whom a child plays；used euphemistically to refer to a person's lover
noun: playmate, plural noun: playmates
- 1. a friend with whom a child plays:
sometimes Valerie wished she had more playmates
- 2. used euphemistically to refer to a person's lover:
her clients use this album of photos to pick their ideal playmate
- n.a friend with whom a child plays:
- sometimes Valerie wished she had more playmates
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
我想"playmate"是比較通俗易懂的字彙 She was my playmate before. She's really hot!
... over的受詞。 3.I came to see the dog as a brother and playmate 怎麼翻 譯為：我終於把這隻狗當兄弟及玩伴看待。 供您參考!
pour toujours ami for play friend playmate, friends you play with 所以 也就是玩伴的意思 2006-01-15 02:55:02 補充...