- a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment；enjoyment and entertainment, as opposed to necessity
- used or intended for entertainment rather than business
- give sexual enjoyment or satisfaction to；derive enjoyment from
noun: pleasure, plural noun: pleasures
verb: pleasure, 3rd person present: pleasures, gerund or present participle: pleasuring, past tense: pleasured, past participle: pleasured
- 1. a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment she smiled with pleasure at being praised 同義詞
- ▪ enjoyment and entertainment, as opposed to necessity she had not travelled for pleasure for a long time 同義詞
- ▪ an event or activity from which one derives enjoyment the car makes driving in the city a pleasure 同義詞
- ▪ sensual gratification the touch of his fingers gave her such pleasure 同義詞
- 1. used or intended for entertainment rather than business pleasure boats
- 1. give sexual enjoyment or satisfaction to tell me what will pleasure you
- ▪ derive enjoyment from risky verbal exchanges that the pair might pleasure in
可能話說太快，聽得有點誤差。 常用的說法是： The pleasure is mine. 這句話通常是回應別人的感謝。 譬如： "Thank...
Guilty Pleasure 指的是不太有品味或不太入流的私密狂熱 而且就算自己非常清楚這個私密狂熱...
千萬別被 Frost 給騙了你若真回答 You bet 的話那是非常不禮貌的You bet 在此會翻譯成 沒錯 的意思若你想回答你可以這樣回The pleasure is all my也就是說 榮幸都是我的意思是反過來感激對方給予的機會