- having a full rounded shape；(of a person) slightly fat
- shake or pat (a cushion or pillow) to adjust its stuffing and make it rounded and soft；become rounder and fatter
verb: plump, 3rd person present: plumps, gerund or present participle: plumping, past tense: plumped, past participle: plumped
- 1. having a full rounded shape the berries were plump and sweet
- ▪ (of a person) slightly fat she wore an outfit she'd always wanted to try but felt she was too plump to risk
- 1. shake or pat (a cushion or pillow) to adjust its stuffing and make it rounded and soft she plumped up her pillows I was running from the kitchen to the living room, plumping the cushions and getting drinks in place
- ▪ become rounder and fatter stew the dried fruits gently until they plump up
fat, plump, chubby, stout (胖) smart, clever, intelligent, bright (聰明) clean, spotless, unsoiled, hygienic...
chubby = plump豐滿的 charming迷人的 有魅力的 good-looking面容姣好的 poker...
sexy chubby = plump charming terrific good-looking poker-faced brilliant manly macho ragged 2006-09-16 21:36:42 補充： fascinatingcool