- set down heavily or unceremoniously；sit down heavily and unceremoniously
- an abrupt plunge; a heavy fall
- with a sudden or heavy fall；directly and bluntly
verb: plump, 3rd person present: plumps, gerund or present participle: plumping, past tense: plumped, past participle: plumped
- 1. set down heavily or unceremoniously she plumped her bag on the table 同義詞
- ▪ sit down heavily and unceremoniously she plumped herself down in the nearest seat he plumped down on the bench beside me 同義詞
- 2. decide definitely in favor of (one of two or more possibilities) offered a choice of drinks, he plumped for brandy 同義詞
- 1. archaic an abrupt plunge; a heavy fall the wagon came into a deep hole, with such a plump
- 1. informal with a sudden or heavy fall she sat down plump on the bed
- 2. informal, dated directly and bluntly he must tell her plump and plain that he was collecting unemployment
fat, plump, chubby, stout (胖) smart, clever, intelligent, bright (聰明) clean, spotless, unsoiled, hygienic...
chubby = plump豐滿的 charming迷人的 有魅力的 good-looking面容姣好的 poker...
sexy chubby = plump charming terrific good-looking poker-faced brilliant manly macho ragged 2006-09-16 21:36:42 補充： fascinatingcool