- having a full rounded shape；(of a person) rather fat
- shake or pat (a cushion or pillow) to adjust its stuffing and make it rounded and soft；become rounder and fatter
verb: plump, 3rd person present: plumps, gerund or present participle: plumping, past tense: plumped, past participle: plumped
- 1. having a full rounded shape the berries were plump and sweet
- ▪ (of a person) rather fat she wore an outfit she'd always wanted to try but felt she was too plump to risk
- 1. shake or pat (a cushion or pillow) to adjust its stuffing and make it rounded and soft she plumped up her pillows
- ▪ become rounder and fatter stew the dried fruits gently until they plump up
chubby = plump豐滿的 charming迷人的 有魅力的 good-looking面容姣好的 poker...
sexy chubby = plump charming terrific good-looking poker-faced brilliant manly macho ragged 2006-09-16 21:36:42 補充： fascinatingcool
...make-up remover(demaquillant yeux double-action) 雙重作用眼部卸妝液 3.lip oasis (48~hour plumping gloss) 唇膏 (48小時滋潤唇蜜) oasis - 綠洲 強調滋潤作用 plumping gloss...