過去式：plundered 過去分詞：plundered 現在分詞：plundering
- 1. 掠奪，劫掠，搶劫[（+of）] The conquerors plundered their wealth and burned their cities. 征服者掠奪他們的財富，燒毀他們的城市。
- 2. 侵吞；竊取 They accused him of plundering the public treasury. 他們指控他侵吞公款。
- 1. 劫掠；盜竊[（+from）] Instead, they chose to plunder and kill. 相反，他們選擇劫掠和殺戳。
- 1. 劫掠；侵吞；盜竊 They live by plunder. 他們以劫掠為生。
- 2. 劫掠物；侵吞物；贓物 He escaped with his plunder. 他帶著贓物逃走了。
Every autumn his longships came back laden with plunder, their timbers groaning with gold and captives to be...
...to rescue two elder brothers who closes, they used the gun to plunder an airplane, but when they only rescued one, the army sneak attacks...
...week. India, however, is facing a serious drought. People plunder water from others. I wish God can bestow some rain on India...