- lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society；(of a place) inhabited by people without sufficient money
- 1. lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society people who were too poor to afford a telephone the gap between the rich and the poor has widened 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a place) inhabited by people without sufficient money a poor area with run-down movie theaters and overcrowded schools
- 2. worse than is usual, expected, or desirable; of a low or inferior standard or quality many people are eating a very poor diet her work was poor 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ deficient or lacking in the water is poor in nutrients 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dated used ironically to deprecate something belonging to or offered by oneself he is, in my poor opinion, a more handsome young man
- 3. (of a person) considered to be deserving of pity or sympathy they inquired after poor Dorothy's broken hip 同義詞 反義詞
在我們日常生活中 形容一個人的寫作表達能力差 可以用You have a poor hand writing. 以下是我在這網站上找到的文章部分段落 希望可以幫助...
Oh, poor you! = Oh, you poor thing! http://www.iciba.com/you_poor_thing 圖片參考：https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2//YXBwaWQ9c2hhcmVkO3E9ODU-/http://memecrunch.com/meme/5DTVF/oh-you-poor-thing/image.png
...受詞(accusative case). 就像我們說Me too；而不說I too. 所以你說：Poor HER! Poor HIM! 或是 What a poor girl SHE...