- in a way or at a level that is considered inadequate；with insufficient money or resources
- 1. in a way or at a level that is considered inadequate schools that were performing poorly a few poorly articulated words
- ▪ with insufficient money or resources he lived as poorly as his peasant parishioners
- 1. British unwell she looked poorly
- in a way that is unsatisfactory or inadequate: schools that were performing poorly a poorly attended church
- unwell: she looked poorly
Tachycardia is poorly tolerated in patients with DHF for several reasons...
１.Type 2 dibetes (diabetes) mellitus poorly controlled. 第二類糖尿病控制不好 http://chinese-school.netfirms...
英文題目，In recent years,big businesses have performed poorly while smaller businesses _____ . 那空格單字是flourish 請問放進句子裡時態是怎麼改呢?
...的。 In recent years, big businesses have performed poorly while smaller businesses have flourished. 有時while這連接詞...