- a part of a whole；a part of something divided between two or more people; a share
- divide (something) into parts; share out；serve (food) in an amount suitable for one person
noun: portion, plural noun: portions
verb: portion, 3rd person present: portions, gerund or present participle: portioning, past tense: portioned, past participle: portioned
- 1. a part of a whole a portion of the jetty still stands he could repeat large portions of Shakespeare 同義詞
- ▪ a part of something divided between two or more people; a share she wanted the right to decide how her portion of the allowance should be spent 同義詞
- ▪ an amount of food suitable for or served to one person a portion of ice cream burger joints offering huge portions 同義詞
- ▪ the part or share of an estate given or descending by law to an heir.
- ▪ archaic a dowry given to a bride at her marriage he'll marry her fast enough when he knows the sum of her portion
- 2. archaic a person's destiny or lot what will be my portion? 同義詞
- 1. divide (something) into parts; share out every month you send the agency a single payment that is portioned out to each of your creditors until your debts are paid off
- ▪ serve (food) in an amount suitable for one person they portioned the meat perfectly eating meals that are portioned out properly will help you avoid binge eating
- ▪ separate (a part of something) from the whole one end of the barn was portioned off for poultry
- 2. archaic give a dowry to (a bride) my parents will portion me most handsomely
... 化膿性膽道炎 3.duodenal shallow ulcers, bulb and 2nd portion 十二指腸表淺潰瘍位於球部與第二段區
...the long trip to town for food or other goods, they would always bring back nine portions of each item, one for each family. 因為這個小社區沒有通往外地的道路，所以每當...
...安排好保稅倉庫來方便通關手續. 3.if we should issue yet another certificate no for this portion. 如果我們必須給這額外的出貨部分簽發另外一個"證明號碼".(指第一題...