- 1. 擁有 the possession of a driving licence is a requirement 規定必須持有駕照 to be in possession of sth. 擁有某物
- 2. 私藏 to be in possession of 私藏
- 3. 佔有 to come into possession of sth. 佔有某物 to take possession of 佔有
- 4. 控球 to be in or have possession 擁有控球權 to win/lose possession 贏得／失去控球權
- 5. 附身
- 6. 領地
- 1. 財產
1. the state of having, owning, or controlling something
2. visible power or control over something, as distinct from lawful ownership; holding or occupancy as distinct from ownership
3. something that is owned or possessed
4. a territory or country controlled or governed by another
sb+be in possession of+sth ex. The gang was caught in possession of stolen goods. (這夥人被捸住，人贓俱獲。)She is in possession of the house. (她是那房子的持有人。) sth+come into one's possession ex. On...
...引申義」自然可以推衍得出來，而相似字之間些微的差距也可以分辨了。 possession: possession是從「possess」這個動詞衍生出來的，possess 是「佔有；擁有(財產...
attain = 取得 at least = 最少 possession = 控球比率 「取得最少60%控球比率」