- able to be done or achieved；able to be or become; potential
- a potential candidate for a job or team；that which is likely or achievable
- 1. able to be done or achieved surely it's not possible for a man to live so long? contact me as soon as possible 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ able to be or become; potential he was a possible future customer 同義詞
- ▪ having as much or as little of a specified quality as can be achieved children need the best education possible the shortest possible route
- ▪ (of a number or score) as high as is achievable in a test, competition, or game the team have taken just three points from a possible twelve
- 2. that may exist or happen, but that is not certain or probable the possible effects of global warming it is possible that he will have to return to hospital 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a potential candidate for a job or team I have marked five possibles with an asterisk
- ▪ that which is likely or achievable they were living right at the edge of the possible
- ▪ the highest possible score, especially in a shooting competition Mickey scored the possible
- able to be done; within the power or capacity of someone or something: surely it's not possible for a man to live so long? what are the possible alternatives?
- a person or thing that has the potential to become or do something, especially a potential ... I have marked five possibles with an asterisk
Oxford American Dictionary
possible的用法? 1.它作為形容詞時，是指『（事、物）可能有的、可能發生的...可能的、可實行的』解釋時，不可以【人】為主詞，故He is possible...的結構是錯誤的 2.)作『【對…而言】（事、物）是可能的、【某人...
版主您好. (一) [as...as possible]這種句型其實是經過簡化的結構. 原始型態應該是: [as...as it... happy. 套用此句型的方式有: I try as hard as possible to get good grades to make my parents happy...
possible justification: 可能(行得通)的正當理由. 例句: You should not argue with the judge without possible justification. 妳若無行得通(可能)的正當理由,不應與法官爭辯的. The police...