過去式：postured 過去分詞：postured 現在分詞：posturing
- 1. 姿勢
- 2. 儀態 to have good/bad posture 有良好的／不良的儀態
- 3. 立場; 態度 to adopt or assume a posture 採取某種態度
- 4. 故作姿態
- 1. 擺姿勢
- 2. 裝模作樣 to posture as sb./sth. 裝成某人／某物
1. a particular position of the body
2. the characteristic way in which someone holds their body when standing or sitting
3. a particular approach or attitude
...方面的健康)because it releases mental and emotional tensions through the postures, breathing exercise of yoga to release mental and emotional tension. (it through...
...? It is often claimed, they don't like macho posturing. Many people say, insiders take cautious. Men are ...
posture一個人的站姿, 座姿, 走路的姿勢. pose一個人的站姿, 座姿, 走路的姿勢, 可是...